How it Works
Ritual Guide Training - Facilitated Online
Become a trained Ritual Guide to host your own healing, holistic rituals for yourself and others! Discover how to work with various, alternative healing modalities and mystic tools to support your rituals, such as how to read oracle cards, work with the elements, crystal healing, mantra, astrology and more. Learn how to sequence a ritual to align with your specific intention, while holding space as a pure vessel. You’ll also be guided through grounding and manifesting meditations for Full and New Moon’s that you can take with you for future reference.
What You'll Learn
This journey will provide you with the space to tune-in with yourself and participate in a variety of alternative healing modalities through self-care practice. By the end of this course, you’ll feel confident leading your own rituals for an array of intentions and purposeful events for both yourself and groups!
Work At Your Own Pace
Access our training anytime from anywhere in the world. Deepen your practice and enhance your holistic wellness toolkit through this Ritual Guide training.
Here's What You'll Receive:
- Pre-recorded lectures & written content
- Recorded practices with Bridget, RYT 500, Ritual Trainer, Meditation Teacher & Mindfulness Coach
- Direct feedback & coaching from Bridget
- Guided Meditations & Mindfulness practices
- Application & Reflection
- Access to MVP Community
- Includes complimentary entrance to 1 MVP Moon Ritual ($25 value)
- Access to pre-recorded rituals
- Template ritual sequences
- Journal Prompts & Skills Practice
- Explore the use of various alternative healing modalities
- Grow your confidence to guide your own personal & group rituals, workshops & healing practices
- Find a deeper connection to self through this mystical, self-care journey
Bridget is a 500-Hour RYT, Ritual Guide, Mindfulness Coach, Crystal Healer, and Tarot Reader.
She has been practicing yoga and alternative healing modalities for over 10 years. She currently teaches Sound Healing, Vinyasa, Sculpt, Power Yoga, Meditation, Gentle and Restorative Yoga. Her path to yoga began as a healthy outlet to aid in stress reduction.
Bridget is also a wellness blogger and self-care podcast host. When she’s not practicing, you can find her grounding in nature, exploring new hikes, and playing with her cat, Oke!